CVS difference for arm/progs/arm_text.ads
--- arm/progs/arm_text.ads 2007/02/11 07:28:57 1.11
+++ arm/progs/arm_text.ads 2007/02/16 07:27:18 1.12
@@ -84,6 +84,8 @@
-- 10/13/06 - RLB - Added Local_Link_Start and Local_Link_End to allow
-- formatting in the linked text.
-- 2/ 9/07 - RLB - Changed comments on AI_Reference.
+ -- 2/13/07 - RLB - Revised to separate style and indent information
+ -- for paragraphs.
type Text_Output_Type is new ARM_Output.Output_Type with private;
@@ -113,8 +115,9 @@
-- Raises Not_Valid_Error if in a paragraph.
procedure Start_Paragraph (Output_Object : in out Text_Output_Type;
- Format : in ARM_Output.Paragraph_Type;
- Number : in String;
+ Style : in ARM_Output.Paragraph_Style_Type;
+ Indent : in ARM_Output.Paragraph_Indent_Type;
+ Number : in String;
No_Prefix : in Boolean := False;
Tab_Stops : in ARM_Output.Tab_Info := ARM_Output.NO_TABS;
No_Breaks : in Boolean := False;
@@ -123,12 +126,12 @@
Justification : in ARM_Output.Justification_Type
- -- Start a new paragraph. The format of the paragraph is as specified.
- -- The (AA)RM paragraph number (which might include update and version
- -- numbers as well: [12.1/1]) is Number. If the format is a type with
- -- a prefix (bullets, hangining items), the prefix is omitted if
- -- No_Prefix is true. Tab_Stops defines the tab stops for the
- -- paragraph. If No_Breaks is True, we will try to avoid page breaks
+ -- Start a new paragraph. The style and indent of the paragraph is as
+ -- specified. The (AA)RM paragraph number (which might include update
+ -- and version numbers as well: [12.1/1]) is Number. If the format is
+ -- a type with a prefix (bullets, hangining items), the prefix is
+ -- omitted if No_Prefix is true. Tab_Stops defines the tab stops for
+ -- the paragraph. If No_Breaks is True, we will try to avoid page breaks
-- in the paragraph. If Keep_with_Next is true, we will try to avoid
-- separating this paragraph and the next one. (These may have no
-- effect in formats that don't have page breaks). Space_After
@@ -292,8 +295,8 @@
procedure End_Hang_Item (Output_Object : in out Text_Output_Type);
-- Marks the end of a hanging item. Call only once per paragraph.
- -- Raises Not_Valid_Error if the paragraph format is not
- -- Hanging .. Small_Nested_Enumerated, or if this has already been
+ -- Raises Not_Valid_Error if the paragraph style is not in
+ -- Text_Prefixed_Style_Subtype, or if this has already been
-- called for the current paragraph, or if the paragraph was started
-- with No_Prefix = True.
Questions? Ask the ACAA Technical Agent