CVS difference for ai12s/ai12-0332-1.txt
--- ai12s/ai12-0332-1.txt 2019/05/07 23:39:15 1.1
+++ ai12s/ai12-0332-1.txt 2019/05/10 01:11:54 1.2
@@ -1,5 +1,7 @@
-!standard 7.3.3(9/5) 19-05-07 AI12-0332-1/01
+!standard 7.3.3(9/5) 19-05-09 AI12-0332-1/02
!class Amendment 19-05-07
+!status Amendment 1-2012 19-05-09
+!status ARG Approved 9-0-0 19-05-09
!status work item 19-05-07
!status received 19-04-26
@@ -29,12 +31,8 @@
- Implementations may choose to accept a Default_Initial_Condition
- aspect specification which would not be allowed by the rules
- given in this section (for instance, one specifying an expression whose
- type is not a Boolean type). The (static and dynamic) semantics
- associated with any such aspect specification are implementation
+ Implementations may extend the syntax or semantics of the
+ Default_Initial_Condition aspect in an implementation-defined manner.
@@ -42,6 +40,12 @@
easy to restrict oneself to Boolean expressions (which will always work
on any correct implementation).
+We just need to force a conflict; the actual change is in the conflict file.
No change to ASIS is needed.
@@ -49,7 +53,7 @@
No ACATS tests are needed for this permission (permissions are not
-generally testable). Argubly, B-Tests for this feature may need modification
+generally testable). Arguably, B-Tests for this feature may need modification
(so that they allow a construct that would normally be illegal),
but in general we will wait for an implementer to complain before changing
any such tests.
Questions? Ask the ACAA Technical Agent